Faster Pay and Improved Cash Flow
Create a predictable revenue stream and improve your firm's cash flow.
Most lawyers enter the profession with the belief that most of their day will be consumed in the practice of law. However, they soon discover that a significant portion of their time is occupied by drafting costs agreements, invoices, bookkeeping and chasing up clients for overdue bills.
This whitepaper will cover:
- What is cash flow management?
- How to get clients with 60 to 90-days overdue invoices to pay.
- When and how your law firm should get paid.
- How often you should bill clients and chase up overdue payments?
- What is credit management and cash flow smoothing?
- Is your payment data secure?
- Creating a predictable revenue stream with instalment plans.
By adopting some simple, low-cost solutions, not only will you increase the frequency of payments, but you will give your firm a reliable and predictable revenue stream.