The conveyancing industry is currently undergoing a digital transformation with the national roll-out of electronic lodgment and settlement.
Many practitioners in this sector are struggling to understand what precisely is required by them when eConveyancing is mandated for their state.
The eConveyancing pack includes:
- Timelines for mandatory compliance by state
- Diagrams explaining how the system works
- Practical tips for a smooth transition process
- Commentary from legal practitioners and the NSW Registrar General
- A comprehensive glossary of legal terms
Download the eConveyancing pack for a complete overview of the current state of play across Australia, including a clear outline of the legal requirements for each state.